Sunday, July 4, 2010

Charles Coleman Finlay's "Your Life Sentence" (short story, dystopia, free): Where pre-born too have all the human rights...

Quote from short story Your Life Sentence by Charles Coleman Finlay
I think one of the reasons I liked this story is the crap I've been reading recently. It's been nearly 2 dozen stories since I liked one; I badly wanted to like a story. And this certainly is a far better read than a lot of stuff I've seen recently.

Story summary.

A US where anti-abortionists have won the ultimate victory: in case of a miscarriage, the mother is legally a murderer!

This is the story of Nicole Palmer's life as a fugitive - guilty of three miscarriages!

Fact sheet.

First published: Futurismic, 1 July 2010.
Download full text from publisher's site.
Rating: A.
Related: Stories of Charles Coleman Finlay.

1 comments:

MrToddWilkins said...

That comments section below the story itself is a dumpster fire of the first order.