Table of contents (6 stories, best first, unread last).
- [ss] "A Logic Named Joe" (as by Will L Jenkins) (A); download text or MP3 (dramatized); Astounding, March 1946; humor: Exploits of a super-intelligent AI, but one without human ethics or morals.
- [ss] "Dear Charles" (A); download; Murray Leinster (Ed)'s "Twists in Time", Avon Books, 1960; humor: A young man's girlfriend is also his great-great-...-grandmother!
- [ss] "The Fourth-Dimensional Demonstrator" (A); download; Astounding, December 1935; humor: Very interesting implications of ability to pull a physical object from a different time into the present, & vice-versa.
- [novel] "Gateway to Elsewhere" (B); download; as a double novel by Ace Books, 1954; adventure, parallel universe: What if djinns actually existed!
- [novel] "The Duplicators" (A); download; as a double novel by Ace Books, 1964: Social implications of material duplication technology.
- [novel] "The Pirates of Zan" (A); download; Astounding, February/March/April 1959; space opera: A young man's struggle to up his social station.
Fact sheet.First published: June 2005 (Baen Books).
Compiled by: Eric Flint.
Legend: ss = short story.