With rare exceptions where I don't know the date of first publication of a stories, my story posts have always been tagged with the year of publication. But tagging by decade/century has been erratic. This was fixed during the weekend. On each criterion, both the story list & feed is now available.
For stories beginning the year 1900, access by decade is available; for earlier stories, it's by century. This is in addition to access by year which is available for all stories. At the moment, the oldest posts I have are of stories from 18th century; but earlier ones might yet come! Of course, majority of posts are about stories from 2007/2008.
- Fetch a big HTML page with all posts about the stories that were first published during the year 2008. Replace the year at the end of URL with desired 4-digit value.
- This feed will watch for all posts about the stories first published during the year 2008. Again, replace the year near the end of of URL to 4-digit year being watched.
- Fetch a big HTML of all posts where the stories were first published between 2000-2009. It's a historical accident that has the decade not set as 2001-2010; now I'm stuck with 2000-2009 as definition of decade. Replace "2000s" near end with "1950s", e.g., to get posts about the stories from at least one definition of the "golden age".
- This feed will watch for all stories during the current decade. Replace "2000s" near end of URL with required decade (beginning "1900s").
- Fetch a big HTML of all posts where the stories were first published during the 19th century. Replace century, as appropriate, near end of URL. Note this feature is not available for 20th century on, where access by decade is available instead.
- This feed will watch for posts about the stories from 19th century. Replace century near end, as required.