Scans of this magazine are available online as part of a larger package.
Table of contents.
- [ss] Capt Meyer Friedson's "The Superman".
- [novelet] Robert Bloch's "It's a Small World": "There were dreadful juggernauts of death & destruction beneth this gaily decorated Christmas tree!"
- [novelet] Don Wilcox's "Magnetic Miss Meteor": "A colony of duped Earthmen fought weird meteors & the lovely woman who was able to control them."
- [novelet] Leroy Yerxa's "Crossed Wires": "Blindness is a blessing compared to the thing that happened Walter Marsh's most vital senses..."
- [ss] Pvt Robert Moore Williams' "Battle Before Down": "The whole of man's future civilization, even his existence, depended on this battle in pre-history."
- [ff] Sgt Mort Weisinger's "Thompson's Time Treveling Theory": "Thompson had a theory about killing his grandfather before his own birth - so he went into the past".
- [novelet] Helmar Lewis' "Journey in Time to Cleopatra": "Time & tide - & an Indianapolis racer - await no man; not even Marc Antony. But Cleopatra...ah!"
- [novelet] Ed Earl Repp's "Spawn of Jupitor": "They risked their lives to enter this lost Jovian city - then learned it meant death to try to escape!"
- [ss] Berkeley Livingston's "Cokie Goes Treasure Hunting": "Because a screwball scientist marked an X on the Loop sidewalk, Cokie found himself facing dinosaurs!"