Scans of this magazine are available online as part of a larger package.
Table of contents.
- [novel] William P McGivern's "Convoy to Atlantis": "A torpedo blasted from Vulcun, & Brick Harrinton went down into an amazing, grim, sunken city."
- [ss] John York Cabot's "Nicolbee's Nightmare": "Nicolbee was a dreamer. He dreamed so much that reality became confused. Which life was a dream?"
- [ss] Don Wilcox's "The Stevedor of Jupiter": "On Jupiter weight means everything. And Jupe could calculate how much death there was in an ounce."
- [ss] Robert Moore Williams' "Death Desert": "A horrible thing, a Martian desert. But more horrible in the code of honor of its savage tribesmen."
- [novelet] Robert Leslie Bellem's "The Short-wave Superman": "What would you think if you suddenly found able to squeeze metal in your fingers like putty?"
- [novelet] Ed Earl Repp's "Armageddon, 1948": "This wasn't a man's war; it was a battle against giant worms. How could one girl beat them back?"