- Nielsen Hayden: "I'm looking for the thing I didn't know I was looking for."
- O'Neill: "there's a very real hunger for the familiar among readers".
- Schmidt: It's very unlikely that Analog will buy a story longer than 20,000 words.
- Sizemore: 'A good "fit" for Apex are stories that show the reader the dangers of technology to the human condition.'
Hmmm... doesn't sound like my kind of stories.
- Nielsen Hayden: "editors aren't in the business of adjudicating what's good; we're in the business of acquiring and publishing material through particular channels and organizations, mustering the opportunities that actually exist."
Variety SF Feed (What is this?)
Found a broken link? May be the story can still be found.