Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ian Watson & Roberto Quaglia's "The Beloved Time of Their Lives" (novelette, love story, free)

I think I would have liked it much more had I read it 2 years back, when I was just getting initiated into the genre. Now ... well ... there are so many stories of this kind. Still a generally light read, & might bring some smiles among readers from places where McDonald's restaurants are popular.

It's a love story - a man & a woman looking for one eternal true love, & finding it ... in an unusual way.

Fact sheet.

First published: Ian Watson & Roberto Quaglia's "The Beloved of My Beloved" (coll, 2009).
Download full text from one of the authors' site.
Rating: B.
Nominated for BSFA Award 2009 in short fiction category.
Related: Fiction about grandfather paradox.

0 comments: