This is an unusual story in that
- An unknown author gets a cool new idea.
- He writes a decent enough story that incorporates it.
- He forgets to give it a title!
- He submits it for a competition, & wins.
- Competition organizers put the winner online, but don't notice it's untitled!
Story summary.A new avian flu strain is spreading fast through the world, killing many. When a cure is discovered, there is no time for dispensing the medicine through usual means. But a doctor has an unconventional idea about inoculating the population...
Fact sheet.First published: Medgadget, 6 December 2006.
Download full text from publisher's site (need to click "Read More..." link at bottom of page & scroll down - look for author, since it's untitled).