There is no mention of publication date or editor's name on cover or ToC page.
Scans of the magazine are online in CBR format.
Table of contents.
- [novelet] Murray Leinster's "Overdrive": "He was one man against mutiny - with only the secret of his skill to help him match the formidable weapons of the aliens."
- [ss] Jack Vance's "Three-Legged Joe": "He proved to be the triple threat to the fortune awaiting them."
- [ss] Roger Dee's "No Charge to the Membership": "Would you believe a dream - if it should happen to come true?"
- [ss] Isaac Asimov's "Button, Button": "Even the old professor wasn't really able to foresee the past."
- [ss] Jack Lewis' "Who's Cribbing?": "A glimpse into the editorial correspondence of an stf writer."
I guess "stf" is short for "scientifiction"?
- [poem] Philip Jose Farmer's "Sestina of the Space Rocket".