Links on author, publisher, or year fetch more matching fiction.
- Philip Francis Nowlan's "Armageddon--2419 AD"; download; Amazing Stories, August 1928.
- Alexander Blade's "The Brain"; download; Amazing Stories, October 1948: "America's greatest weapon, greater than the Atom Bomb, was its new, gigantic mechanical brain. It filled a whole mountain--and then it came to life...!"
- Robert Donald Locke's "Deepfreeze"; download; Imagination, January 1953: "Life and the future belong to the strong--so Dollard laughed as he fled Earth and Mankind's death agony. But the last laugh was yet to come..."
- Michael Cathal's "Rich Living"; download; Galaxy, Feburary 1955: "No other planet in the entire Galaxy was at all like Rejuvenal ... it was the only world worth one's whole fortune for a short visit!"
- Miriam Allen DeFord's "One Way"; download; Galaxy, March 1955: "I thought of every way to save Hal from the Lydna Project and failed ... but the women didn't!"
- Charles V De Vet's "Big Stupe"; download; Galaxy, March 1955: "Smart man, Bruckner--he knew how to handle natives ... but they knew even better how to deal with smart terrestrials!"