Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cutting down posting frequency

I should still be posting often, but not daily. There are several reasons:

  1. I've recently been running across far too many stories - particularly the recent ones - that don't touch me at any level. No point wasting my time writing about them, & others' reading about them.
  2. Something or the other keeps happening in personal life - so "no post tonight" seems to be becoming rather frequent. I'll now post this kind of notice only when I'm not likely to be available several days in a row.
  3. My personal reading has become too one dimensional because of daily posts. Need to get back to diversified reading habits I had before I started blogging.
I'm not sure what the frequency will now be, but I hope it'll be at least 3 or 4 days a week. Let's see.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog sir...am sure reducing the quantiy of posts wont reduce quality :)