Monday, March 14, 2011

Recovering...

Looks like I'm on the mend, though I'm not really sure. Since yesterday, for several hours each day, I've had nearly normal body temperature. But slightest exertion brings the fever back.

Most puzzling thing is: two & a half weeks, two doctors, couple of days in a hospital, & a whole battery of tests later, I still have no clue to what actually went wrong, & why (if?) I'm now on the mend. None of the tests showed anything wrong with the body, & yet the stubborn fever that won't respond to 4 different antibiotics! I doubt if even the doctor knows why I'm healing - may be the infection has run its course. Let's hope for the best.

I should have some posts now on, unless situation deteriorates. But it will be a trickle till I'm convinced the bad days are past, & some of my normal strength returns.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better dude!