Thursday, March 5, 2009

Original fiction & reprints feeds update

Actually there are a lot of updates to these two bots since I last posted these changes, but this post is about 4 changes I made today.

Original fiction feed now tracks two more sources:
  1. Flurb new issue announcements. I watch both Rudy Rucker's blog & Boing Boing.

    Note this is a rare event. Flurb publishes only 2 or 3 issues a year, at unpredictable times. Latest issue, #7, came today.
  2. Isaac Marion's fiction. This is experimental. I haven't read anything, but had bookmarked it sometime back; so this went in when I touched code today.

    He occasionally publishes short fiction.
Reprints feed now also picks up new episodes of two serial novels, both horror: Scott Sigler's "Contagious" from author's site, & Lee Thomas' "Damage" from FearZone. [via QuasarDragon & Gabrielle Faust, respectively]

0 comments: