Scans of this magazine are available online as part of a larger package.
Table of contents.
- [novel] Don Wilcox's "Battering Rams of Space": "Lester Allison & June O'Neil match battering rams against deadly explosive gas in total space war."
- [ss] John York Cabot's "The Last Analysis": "Forbes & Barton had the discovery of the century; a machine that could foretell a crminal's acts!"
- [novelet] Eando Binder's "Adam Link in the Past": '"Thor could only have been a robot!" exclaimed Adam Link - & set out in a time ship to find him."
- [ss] Robert Moore Williams' "The accidental Murders": "A shoestring breaks, you miss a train, the one you catch is wrecked. Was the shoestring an accident?"
I haven't read it, but this description sounds like Henry Kuttner & C L Moore's "What You Need".
- [ss] Charles R Tanner's "The Stillwell Degravitator": "Stillwell saw only good in his machine that overcame gravity - until he put it to practical use!"
- [ss] Gordan A Giles' "The Winking Lights of Mars": "Communication between two worlds, space travel to Mars - & it all depended on the Winking Lights."