Scans of this magazine are available online as part of a larger package.
Table of contents.
- A R Steber's "When the Gods Make War": "What was the weird mystery of Vally of Fools & the Talking God in this world of the future?"
- Eando Binder's "Adam Link, Champian Athlete": '"I want to be your equal," said Adam Link. But how could he prove his right to be a citizen?'
- Don Wilcox's "Mirrors of Madness": "Everywhere in the Baffler Tower mirrors swayed maddeningly, & because of them tragedy struck."
- Malcolm Jameson's "The Monster Out of Space": "Walter Berol had to fight even his own fellow-men to find a way to destroy the monstrous Mooneater."
- Milton Kaletsky's "The Ray of Hypnosis": "Higginbottom's inventions never had worked out. But this one was different. It worked too well!"
- Thornton Ayre's "Secret of the Moon Treasure": "Why were these pallid moonweeds so important that cruel murder was necessary to recover them?"