Scans of this magazine are available online as part of a larger package.
Table of contents.
- [novel] Edgar Rice Burroughs' "Black Pirates of Barsoom"; download author's collection "Llana of Gathol" from Project Gutenberg of Australia (this link via Blue Tyson): "John Carter had to hide the magic in his sword arm, & yet he had to fight Barsoom's best blades -"
- [novelet] James Norman's "Lost Treasure of Angkor": "Back into time they hurled - straight into the catastrophe that blotted [...?] out of history!"
- [novelet] David V Reed's "The Girl from Venus": "Merrill was a romancing patrolman on penalty duty, just the wrong man to [meet?] a princess in distress."
- [ss] William P McGivern's "The Quandary of Quintus Quaggle": "A heck of a time to turn to stone - just when your job, your future, & [?] depend on action!"
- [ss] Duncan Farnsworth's "Pepper Pot Planet": "There was something funny about this revolution, but Tonya believed in it, & Tonya was beautiful".
- [ss] Milton Kaletsky's "Homer Higginbottom, Rain Maker": "They laughed at Homer & tossed him out on his ear, but they stopped laughing when it began to rain".