Of late, Project Gutenberg has been adding short fiction from old magazines rather regularly. Only problem is - their feed contains little information to isolate genre stories from other stuff. Sometimes, even opening the linked page is not enough; I need to open the actual content page to be sure. Occasionally, I miss it altogether but find the stuff when reconciling links from other sources.
In fact, during my daily troll of various feeds, Project Gutenberg is where I seem to be recently spending most time. I'm not sure I've motivation to make this is a regular feature, but here is today's haul (sorted by publication date):
- Elisabeth R Lewis' "Know Thy Neighbor"; download; Galaxy, February 1953.
- Patrick Wilkins' "For Every Man A Reason"; download; If, November 1954.
- Vernon L McCain's "The Hitch Hikers"; download; If, Novemner 1954.
- Clyde Brown's "First Man"; download; Galaxy, April 1958.
- Charles A Stearns' "Pastoral Affair"; download; Galaxy, February 1959.