"Thrilling Wonder Stories", Vol 8 No 2 (October 1936) (ed Mort Weisinger): Annotated table of contents
Caution: I've linked this magazine without ToC in the past; regulars might already have the CBR on local storage.
Table of contents.
Links on author fetch more fiction by author.
- [novelette] Ray Cummings' "Shadow Gold": "Johnny Hall boards the Transition Express for Bhana, the city beyond space, where treasure is cheap as dirt & enemies lust for power!"
- [novelette] Hal K Wells' "Man-Jewels for Xothar": "Giant worm-beings from beyond the solar system descend to earth, armed with death!"
- [novelette] Ralph Milne Farley's "Liquid Life": "Bio-chemical science discovers an amazing alien being that thinks, talks--and destroys!"
- [novelette] Arthur J Burks' "Dictator of the Atoms": "A fiendish wizard straitjackets the forces of science to wreck a cosmic catastrophe!"
- [ss] Edmond Hamilton's "Cosmic Quest": "To save a race from destruction, a star-roving explorer speeds through a boundless universe!"
- [ss] Abraham Merritt's "Rhythm of the Spheres": "A world where robots reign--and the last poet strikes out for freedom!"
- [ss] Paul Ernst's "The Microscopic Giants": "Men go forty thousand feet below the surface to find copper--and battle with the scurrying, Lilliputian denizens of a strange land of atomic compression!"
- [ss] D L James' "Crystals of Madness": "Humanity is menaced by an insidious, sentient life-force on the satellite Deimos!"