"Galaxy Science Fiction", Vol 3 No 2 (November 1951) (ed H L Gold) (magazine, free): Annotated table of contents
Table of Contents.Links on author fetch more fiction by author.
- [novelet] Frank Quattrocchi's "Sea Legs": "Rootless & footloose, a man in space can't help but dream of coming home. But something nobody should do is be on the validity of a homesick dream!"
- [novelet] Bernard Wolfe's "Self Portrait": "In the credo of this inspiringly selfless cyberneticist, nothing was too good for his colleagues in science. Much too good for them."
- Alan E Nourse's "Tiger by the Tail": Where do objects go when they vanish & can never be found again? Well, here's one answer you can't disprove!"
- Ann Griffith's "Zeritsky's Law": "Why bother building a time machine when there's something much easier to find right in your own kitchen?"
- Lloyd Williams' "Psychotennis, Anyone?": "If scientific advance changes our forms of courtship, can other sports be far behind? Not when telekinesis is finally perfected!"
- [novel serial - part 3/3] Robert A Heinlein's "The Puppet Masters": "Beaten in every battle with the ghastly invaders, man has one single weapon left - his mind! But will that prove enough?"