Link on author fetches more fiction by author. Where I have a separate post on a story, link on story title goes there. For stories I've read, my rating appears in brackets.
Table of contents (best first, unread last).
- [ss] Murray Leinster's "The Extra Intelligence" (B): Something evil is looking for a human brain it can take control of ...
- [serial - 1/6] George Bruce'd "Flying Circus": "The first of the aerial daredevils".
- [serial - 2/3] Judson P Philips' "Off-Side!": "Dirty politics & clean football don't mix".
- [serial - 3/6] J D Newsom's "Fool's Mate": "The Foreign Legion--a feud within the ranks".
- [serial - 4/6] Arthur Hawthorne Carhart's "Rodeo": "Drama in the West's greatest show".
- [novelette] Anthony M Rud's "Byng of Ballarat": "One man's fight in the Australian goldfields".
- [ss] R V Gery's "Goliath": "Fighting sea wolves of the Medeterranean".
- [ss] Odgers T Gurnee's "Taos Men Were Mountain Men": "With the army of the West in the days of Fremont".
Fact sheet.Labeled: Vol 260, No 3.
Download scans as a CBZ file. [via Mark Pruett @pulpscans]
Related: Fiction from Argosy; old "pulps"; 1930s.