"Famous Fantastic Mysteries", Vol 8 No 2 (December 1946) (magazine, free): Annotated table of contents
Available online at Internet Archive in multiple formats.
Table of contents.
- [novel] [reprint] Francis Sibson's "Unthinkable": "An outcast ship on a lost horizon, she sailed toward her strange rendezvous with the dead—the ghost vessel which had fought back from the legends of the past—to find no world left to hear her story!"
- [ss] [reprint] E F Benson's "At the Farmhouse": "Carefully he planned his perfect crime, so no trace of tangible evidence could possibly remain. That the flaw might be intangible never entered his mind..."
- [ss] A Bertram Chandler's "And Not in Peace" (as by George Whitley): "He laughed at devils and vampires and wasn't afraid, because they belonged to the world of fantasy—forgetting that it is sometimes the realest world of all..."
- While the cover of the linked online issue & at ISFDB have same picture, text differs. Online version lists 3 editors on cover, ISFDB none on cover but one from other sources!
- Cover image in this post is taken from ISFDB, because attempt to extract it from my downloaded PDF makes Acrobat hang!