Scans in CBR format & text as HTML of this magazine are available online as part of a larger package.
Table of contents.
- [novel] Henry Kuttner's "The Power & the Glory": "The earthly magic Miller sought in the strange fairyland atop an Alaskan peak turned into nothingness in his hands, but his journey brought him a treasure beyond imagining!"
- [novelets] George O Smith's "Quarantine": "Super-hardness in metals promised to be a wonderful boon to all mankind - until it suddenly proved to be contagious!"
- [novelets] Manly Wade Wellman's "The Timeless Tomorrow": "In terror & wonder, the seer Nostradamus looked far into the future & inscribed a record of the things that were yet to be!"
- [ss] Samuel Mines' "They Wouldn't Dare": "John Bartok had discovered a weapon more deadly than the atom bomb".
- [ss] Sam Merwin, Jr's "The Admiral's Walk": "On the eve of Trafalgar, Horatio Nelson is thrust into the coil of Time".
- [ss] Margret St Claire's "Piety": "No one ever dies in Vardia, according to the Vardian standard".
- [ss] Ray Bradbury's "The Irritated People": "The was war - grim, deadly war - but not a shot was fired".