Scans of this magazine are available online as a CBR file as part of a larger package.
Table of contents.
- [novel] Bryce Walton's "The Sleeper is a Rebel": "Because he is branded a misfit, Deker volunteers for Nirvana - which brings him surcease for aeons - but at each awakening he is again tormented by evil reality!"
- [novelet] William Fitzgerald's "The Seven Temporary Moons": "When enemy space-ships ride aloft in menacing arrays, Dr Murfree again calls on the amazing hillbilly genius, Bud Gregory, for help!"
- [novelet] Edmond Hamilton's "Transuranic": "Earth's scientists on the moon create a new life form & then must battle to destroy it - or face inhuman elements beyond control".
- [ss] Margaret St Clair's "The Dobridust": "This little gadget gave Oona & other folks more than a headache".
- [ss] Ray Bradbury's "The Shape of Things": "Peter Horn's child was a small blue pyramid of another dimension!"
- [ss] John Barrett's "The Long Way Back": "Carl Reese & Thela Brill dodge the Martian death in their space ship".