Table of contents.
- [novel] Edmond Hamilton's "Gift from the Stars": '"Human zero" Padgett never had the nerve to fight for his rights - till the mighty science of Vega showed him how to change a decimal point of a man to an important figure!"
- [novelet] Manly Wade Williams' "The Life Machines": "Man's successor follows the path of suicide until the Science Research Battalion steps in to save a robot race from despair & annihilation!"
- [novelet] G T Fleming-Roberts' "The Golden Barrier": "Between the hemispheres rises a wall of doom, & Hyatt of International Police tries to beat Earth's solitary confinement!"
- [ss] Sam Merwin, Jr's "Exiled from Earth": "The man without a world hated the planet that banished him - but he couldn't let it die!"
- [ss] Gordon A Giles' "Via Intelligence": "Stranded, the expedition must buy its way off the Furnace Plant, at the price of death if they win - & death if they lose!"
- [ss] Kenneth L Harrison's "The Blond, The Time Machine, & Johny Bell": "Johnny set out to make his fortune in the future - but the payoff was too fast even for a time-traveler!"
- [ss] Ray Cummings' "World Upside Down": "The the world doesn't spin fast enough for Tubby, the amateur scientist, he starts his own revolution!"